Emma Lefrançais receives the "Grand Prix Jeune Chercheur" from the FONROGA Foundation
Emma Lefrançais, CNRS Research associate in the laboratory of Jean-Philippe Girard, received one of the two "Grand Prix Jeune Chercheur" from the FONROGA Foundation.
Using intravital lung imaging, Emma's work focuses on the role of IL-33 in inflammation and cellular dynamics during respiratory allergies.
In addition, the FONROGA Foundation has awarded five scholarships to IPBS Master students:
- Mr. Clément Bouisset (Supervisor Pierre Lutz, P. Lutz team)
- Mrs. Karin Santoni (Supervisor Etienne Meunier, E. Meunier team)
- Mr. Zhou Qishun (Supervisor Virginie Gervais, A. Milon team)
- Mr. Pierre Gauffre (Supervisors Annaik Quémard and Fabienne Bardou, M. Daffé team)
- Mr. Adrien Delpal (Supervisor Hédia Marrakchi, M. Daffé team)
The FONROGA Foundation supports initiatives and achievements in the fields of culture and health in the Toulouse region. Since its creation in 2016, more than €160,000 have been given to young researchers through Awards and fellowships. At IPBS, the Foundation has already given the "Grand Prix Jeune Chercheur" to three young researchers (Drs. Laure Gibot, Etienne Meunier and Emma Lefrançais).