1st French congress on Integrative Structural Biology (BSI-2019)
October 7-11 2019
Venue: University Paul Sabatier, Auditorium Marthe Condat, 118 route de Narbonne, 31400 Toulouse
On behalf of the French Association of Crystallography (AFC) and the French Society of Biophysics (SFB) we are very pleased to invite you at the 1st French congress on Integrative Structural Biology (BSI-2019).
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Combining methods for the study of supramolecular assemblies
- Molecular interactions and diseases
- Structural organization in membrane and in cellular context
- Technological/methodological innovations
- DNA & RNA biology
- Computational methods and modeling
- Teaching and training
- Cellular regulatory mechanisms
- Multi-scale dynamics in biology
- Drug design
Program coming soon.
More information about the conference: click here.
Contact: Dr. Lionel Mourey (email@example.com)
00:00 - 00:00
University Paul Sabatier